Enhance your impact as a leader. Learn the secrets of effective leaders particularly in the finance and accounting industry. Discover tools to help you connect with your teams, inspire performance, improve work culture and drive results to contribute to the strategic success of your organisation.
Key Topics Covered:
• Positive leadership – the new paradigm
• Leadership in the 21st Century: influences from neuroscience and quantum physics
• People skills as relationships
• Preparing for new relationships (and re-setting old ones)
• Listening to understand
• Dealing with difficult situations – including those unique to the accounting profession.
• Inspiring respect and action
This workshop is part of the Your Business & Finance Advantage Program and is eligible for funding support of 50% off the workshop fees. Eligibility conditions apply.
Enter code YBFA50 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
Joanne Flinn, author, leadership expert and TEDx Speaker ‘How inspired leaders create value’. Joanne was a senior executive in several major multi- nationals in Asia, and is a published author. She has conducted training with PricewaterhouseCoopers, DBS, Bank Julius Baer AIS and CPA Australia. Joanne holds degrees in Finance, Investment, Economics, Law Masters of Science in Consulting and Coaching for Change jointly delivered by University of Oxford, Said Business School and HEC Paris. As the international artist, Booth Aster, she was the 2017 TEDx Artist in Residence at the ArtSciences Museum.
• Why Positive Leadership is powerful
• Role of Positive Leadership in strategic performance and team productivity
• Interpersonal skills for an intercultural world
• What hard science has to say about leadership &
This workshop is suitable for Practicing and Non-Practicing Accountants, Managers and Business Owners to looking to improve their communications and leadership skills.