Annual tax updates - Workshop SG 2018
This workshop examines the proposals from Singapore Budget 2018 and provides insights into the impact of these developments. Find out how the changes affect your business in the short to long term as well as the opportunities and risks to your business to stay competitive.
Key Topics Covered:
- Common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
- Tax developments and implications arising from Singapore Budget 2018
- Intention of tax changes from a tax policy perspective
- Appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
This workshop is part of the Finance For the Future Program and is eligible for funding support of more than 40%* off the workshop fees. Eligibility conditions apply. Enter code FUTURE18 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
*Discount based on member price
Jack HM Wong FCPA (Aust.)
An Accredited Tax Advisor, Jack Wong has over 21 years of international tax experience, providing MNC and high net-worth individuals with his tax solutions. He is also experienced in resolving tax disputes with the tax authorities and negotiating for tax incentives with the Singapore Government agencies on behalf of his clients. Jack wins praise for his effective balance of technical skill and client services. In 2010, Jack received the honour to be named one of the top Notable Tax Practitioners in Singapore by Chambers & Partners, Asia.
- Understand the latest tax changes and its potential impact on business
- Avoid common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
- Gain knowledge on the appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
This workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Tax Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers in International CA firms who are involved in tax advisory work
- Tax Associates from all levels in law firms who are involved in tax advisory work
- In-house Tax Directors and Managers, Chief Financial Officers, or Financial Controllers who are involved in making key tax decisions for their companies
- Public Practitioners from local CA firms who provide their clients with tax compliance and tax advisory services
- Independent advisors who provide their clients with tax advisory services