Annual tax update - Workshop 2017
This workshop seeks to examine the various changes in Singapore Income Tax Act arising from the Singapore Budget 2016 and 2017 and allow you to evaluate the impact of these changes on your business.
Key topics covered
- Common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
- Changes in personal and corporate income tax arising from Singapore Budget 2016 and 2017
- Intention of tax changes from a tax policy perspective
- Appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
This workshop is part of the Your Business & Finance Advantage Program and is eligible for funding support of 50% off the workshop fees. Eligibility conditions apply. Enter code YBFA50 at checkout.
Jack HM Wong FCPA (Aust.)
An Accredited Tax Advisor, Jack Wong has over 21 years of international tax experience, providing MNC and high net-worth individuals with his tax solutions. He is also experienced in resolving tax disputes with the tax authorities and negotiating for tax incentives with the Singapore Government agencies on behalf of his clients. Jack wins praise for his effective balance of technical skill and client services. In 2010, Jack received the honour of being named one of the top Notable Tax Practitioners in Singapore by Chambers & Partners, Asia.
- Understand income tax changes and its potential impact on business
- Avoid common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
- Gain knowledge on the appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
This workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Tax Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers in International CA firms who are involved in tax advisory work
- Tax Associates from all levels in law firms who are involved in tax advisory work
- In-house Tax Directors and Managers, Chief Financial Officers, or Financial Controllers who are involved in making key tax decisions for their companies
- Public Practitioners from local CA firms who provide their clients with tax compliance and tax advisory services
- Independent advisors who provide their clients with tax advisory services