The program outline will include:
• Role of ethics and impact on business integrity
• Business risk factors to ethical performance
• How to blow the whistle safely (the latest from the IESB)
• The Ethical Compass: Decisions, stress and ethics in action
• Acting on your Compass for better performance
Dimension 1: Decision Process
Dimension 2: Principles and Dilemmas
Dimension 3: Stress
• Neuroscience implications to ethical decision making
• Action Planning with 6 powerful actions for better decisions
• Case studies of ethical situations and assessment of impact to business integrity
• Application of the decision making compass to ethical dilemmas and business integrity
This workshop is part of the Finance Operations Development Program and eligible for funding support of up to 43% off the course price. Eligibility conditions apply.
Enter code FUND10 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
The following are the learning outcomes of the program:
• Understand the key dimensions for better performance in relation to ethics
• How to assess ethics risks to business integrity
• Discover insights on decision making and how to develop you ethical compass
• How to use your brain more effectively and reduce stress
• Ways to improve your ethical decision making skills
• How to apply the ethical compass to improve business integrity
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
Joanne Flinn founded Shelton Consulting Pte Ltd in Singapore in 2003 to help people and organisations improve performance. Joanne was a senior executive in several major multinationals in Asia, and is a published author. She has conducted training with PricewaterhouseCoopers, DBS, Bank Julius Baer AIS and CPA Australia. Joanne holds degrees in Finance, Investment, Economics, Law Masters of Science in Consulting and Coaching for Change jointly delivered by University of Oxford, Said Business School and HEC Paris.
This program is suitable for Practicing and Non-Practicing Accountants, Managers and Business Owners to understand the ethical decision making dimensions and theories and their application to business. Those who like to gain more insights on applying ethics in a business environment are welcome to attend.