Enhance your impact as a leader. Learn the secrets of effective managers and leaders in the professional context of accounting. Improve the productivity and work culture of your group to contribute more to the strategic success of your organisations.
In this workshop you will learn how to connect with others, inspire performance and sustain results. Develop your positive leadership skills
he program outline will include:
• Positive leadership – the new paradigm
• Leadership in the 21st Century: influences from neuroscience and quantum physics
• People skills as relationships
• Preparing for new relationships (and re-setting old ones)
• Listening to understand
• Dealing with difficult situations – including those unique to the accounting profession.
• Inspiring respect and action
This workshop is part of the Finance Operations Development Program and eligible for funding support of up to 43% off the course price. Eligibility conditions apply.
Enter code FUND10 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
The following are the learning outcomes of the program:
• Why Positive Leadership is powerful
• Role of Positive Leadership in strategic performance and team productivity
• Interpersonal skills for an intercultural world
• What hard science has to say about leadership – and how you can use it to be more effective
• Increase self awareness and develop you attitude to leadership
• 8 ways to bring Positive Leadership to your organization and inspire your team
• How to move from hearing to listening to collaboration
• How to inspire action from high (and low) performers
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
Joanne Flinn founded Shelton Consulting Pte Ltd in Singapore in 2003 to help people and organisations improve performance. Joanne was a senior executive in several major multinationals in Asia, and is a published author. She has conducted training with PricewaterhouseCoopers, DBS, Bank Julius Baer AIS and CPA Australia. Joanne holds degrees in Finance, Investment, Economics, Law Masters of Science in Consulting and Coaching for Change jointly delivered by University of Oxford, Said Business School and HEC Paris.
This program is suitable for Practicing and Non-Practicing Accountants, Managers and Business Owners to looking to improve their communications and leadership skills.