The intensive workshop will lead you through the RPS (Risk Process Sextet) to ensure that you will have a solid understanding of the risk management process. This will be followed by an examination of co-ordinated and cost-effective application of resources to minimize, monitor and control the impact of such unforeseen or unpredicted events. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of how risk management is an integrated part of performance achievement.
This workshop is part of the Finance Operations Development Program and eligible for funding support of up to 43% off the course price. Eligibility conditions apply.
Enter code FUND10 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
This intensive workshop that will examine risk management from the two perspectives of damage /adverse impact upon the enterprise and the need to avoid missing key targets or opportunities. The program will also cover the following content:
• Uncertainty in financial markets – global or local
• Corporate failure and recalls
• Extensive R&D projects
• Significant corporate or multi sector consumer credit risks
• Targeted and random external attacks ( physical and technology based issues)
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
William Francis Rowlands
Francis Rowlands is an international business trainer who has delivered programs across several major global brands in Asia such as KPMG, Sony, Coca Cola and Renesas. He also has extensive experience working with large national corporations and SMEs, as well as professional institutes in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. He has more than 15 years’ experience in manufacturing industries, eight years in the motor industry and nearly 25 years as a business development specialist across most business sectors. Francis headed the Management Accounting team for British Oxygen’s (BOC) largest UK subsidiary, and was responsible for three manufacturing plants.
This program is suitable for:
• Directors and the senior management team ‐ responsible for stakeholder satisfaction & sustainability;
• Accountants, Financial Managers & Controllers ‐ needing to be on top of their game;
• Business Unit Managers & Operational Audit Managers – to ensure organisational stability