• Common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
• Changes in personal and corporate income tax arising from Singapore Budget 2015 and 2016
• Intention of tax changes from a tax policy perspective
• Appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
This workshop is part of the Finance Operations Development Program and eligible for funding support of up to 43% off the course price. Eligibility conditions apply.
Enter code FUND10 at checkout. To apply the promotional code, you must complete separate payment for each workshop.
The following are the learning outcomes of the program:
• Understand income tax changes and its potential impact on business
• Avoid common pitfalls in preparing income tax returns and income tax computations
• Gain knowledge on the appropriate course of action to ensure full compliance with the income tax law
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
Jack HM Wong FCPA (Aust.)
An Accredited Tax Advisor, Jack Wong has over 21 years of international tax experience, providing MNC and high net-worth individuals with his tax solutions. He is also experienced in resolving tax disputes with the tax authorities and negotiating for tax incentives with the Singapore Government agencies on behalf of his clients. Jack wins praise for his effective balance of technical skill and client services. In 2010, Jack received the honour to be named one of the top Notable Tax Practitioners in Singapore by Chambers & Partners, Asia.
This program is suitable for:
• Senior Tax Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers in International CA firms who are involved in tax advisory work
• Tax Associates from all levels in law firms who are involved in tax advisory work
• In-house Tax Directors and Managers, Chief Financial Officers, or Financial Controllers who are involved in making key tax decisions for their companies
• Public Practitioners from local CA firms who provide their clients with tax compliance and tax advisory services
• Independent advisors who provide their clients with tax advisory services; and
• Non-tax professionals who aspire to gain a practical understanding of the common pitfalls of preparing income tax returns and income tax computations.