Enhancing your upward and downward management skills - Workshop 2018
For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to email@example.com
Download brochure & registration form
Ms K Yasotha
This workshop aims to help you enhance your performance by developing the ability to use your emotions in a positive and constructive way in communication, interaction and relationships with others.
Key topics covered:
- Module 1: Understanding yourself to work positively with superiors/subordinates
- Module 2: Enhancing superior-subordinate communication and relationship
- Module 3: Managing challenging superiors and subordinates for a successful team
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- understand yourself as a subordinate through self-awareness
- get to know your superior in order to ‘manage up' and ‘manage down’
- learn strategies to enhance communication and working relationship
- reduce communication gaps and set mutual expectations
- handle challenging superiors and subordinates with tact and skill
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Individuals who wish to enhance their management skills for their personal growth, career advancement and future development.