For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to email@example.com
Mr Ang Ming Ern
The workshop will identify what makes communication effective and some skills participants can put into practise immediately to become better communicators.
Key topics covered:
• Communication as a process
• Communication resources
• Barriers to communication
• Power of listening, observation and conversation
• Tone patterns
• How we communicate
• Power of intent
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• describe barriers to communication and how to overcome them
• describe and explain briefly the communication process
• explain and demonstrate how to build rapport with others
• recognise the importance of listening in communication and being aware of assumptions
• describe how to make communication clear and the importance of clarity
• understand that what is meant is not always what is understood (intention vs. perception)
• recognise the importance of asking questions
• describe key learning points derived from workshop activities
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Individuals who wish to build on their communication skills for their personal growth, career advancement and future development.