For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Lim Geok Heng
This workshop will equip you with the basic understanding, knowledge and skills required for a systematic and methodical approach to the preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements.
Note: As participants will be required to perform extensive computations, it is vital that they come equipped with their personal calculators.
Key topics covered:
• Consolidated and separate financial statements
• Investment in Associates
• Investments in Joint Ventures
• Business combinations and Goodwill
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• learn a systematic and methodical approach to the preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements for a group of enterprises under the control of the reporting parent/investor
• learn the proper and complete compliance with the relevant financial reporting frameworks, i.e. the MFRS and MPERS
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Accountants, financial controllers, accounts/ finance managers/executives, administration managers/executives, personnel managers/ executives, entrepreneurs