LHDNM AGREED WORKSHOP
For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Chow Chee Yen
Public Ruling is issued for providing guidance for the public and officers of the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. It sets out the interpretation of the Director General of Inland Revenue in respect of the particular tax law, and the policy and procedure that are to be applied. Public Ruling may be withdrawn, either wholly or in part, by notice of withdrawal or by the publication of a new ruling.
This workshop will update you on the latest developments and changes in Public Ruling.
Key topics covered:
• PR No 1/2017: Income Tax treatment of GST Part I - Expenses
• PR No 2/2017: Income Tax treatment of GST Part II – Qualifying Expenditure for Purposes of Claiming Allowances
• PR No 3/2017: Income Tax treatment of GST Part III – Employee Benefits: GST Borne by an Employer
• PR No 4/2017: Basis Period for A Business Source for Persons Other Than A Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Trust Body And Co-Operative Society
• PR No 5/2017: Taxation of Real Estate Investment Trust or Property Trust Fund
• PR No 6/2017: Withholding Tax on Income of A Non- Resident Public Entertainer
• New PRs to be issued in 2018
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Finance managers, financial controllers, accountants, auditors, financial managers, company secretaries and tax practitioners