For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr T Seelan
This workshop will focus on the usage of cost methodologies to the operation that helps managers to make business decision and manage cost effectively.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• identify the symptoms of a weak cost management system
• understand the relationship between complexity, the organisation and costs
• reflect on the underlying implications of decisions when managing a cost optimisation program
• explore various strategies for decreasing costs and improve profitability, such as product portfolio optimisation
• learn the various cost optimisation and profit-enhancing tools and techniques
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Cost accountant, business planner, marketing executive, costing supervisors, cost controller, product manager, entrepreneur and other personnel who are responsible to manage cost and control