SIDC CPE-APPROVED WORKSHOP
For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Leong Oi Wah
This workshop offers a practical guide to help you comply with the new Act and provides essential advice on navigating the transition from the old to the new.
Key topics covered:
• Transitional Provisions
• Companies registration and annual compliance requirement
• No par value shares
• Meetings and Written Resolutions
• Directors, Secretaries and Auditors
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• recognise the impact of the new companies law
• learn how-to "unlearn" the provisions of the 1965 Act and re-learn the new provisions and compliance requirement of the new Act
• examine the latest development and how companies can navigating the transition from the old to the new
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Accountants, Company Directors, Company secretaries, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, auditors, CMSRL holders and ERPs.