The Leader in Me! - Workshop 2018
For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to email@example.com
Download brochure & registration form
Dr Jerome-Pierre Bonnifay
This workshop will be particularly helpful to those taking on new roles and responsibilities or those who what to make changes in their working lives.
Key topics covered:
- How can you get the best from yourself and others?
- The key qualities of personal effectiveness
- Improve your communication skills and confidence
- Become the best version of "You" possible
- When in conflict manage the situation rationally
- Use praise and appreciation to rebuild the relationship
- Manage your time and tasks
- Manage the people who would waste your time
- Manage your own bad habits
- Focus your mind on the task at hand
- Develop more self-control; self-confidence, self-motivation
- Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
- Thought control: control your mind
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- communicate with more confidence
- better manage your time and tasks
- set and achieve your goals
- develop superior self-confidence and self-control
- handle difficult people more assertively
- properly use humor, appreciation and praise
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Anyone who wants to improve their overall effectiveness at work by enhancing relationships, increasing confidence and managing stress.