Enhancing interpersonal and professional communication skills at the workplace - Workshop 2017
For REP’s, Member staff and Group (3+) registrations, complete & email registration form to email@example.com
Download brochure & registration form
Ms K Yasotha
Communication is a vital tool to get messages across accurately whether in personal lives or in organisations. Poor communication leads to erosion of personal and working relations and a morale problem that would need attention.
This workshop analyses the various aspects of communication - verbal, non-verbal and written - to enhance communication skills.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Module 1: Understanding workplace communication
- Module 2: Identifying and overcoming communication barriers
- Module 3: Enhancing speaking and listening skills at work
- Module 4: Enhancing self-esteem and assertiveness skills
- Module 5: Paying attention to non-verbal communication
- Module 6: Conflict resolution for better workplace relationships
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- realise the importance of effective workplace communication
- identify and overcome workplace communication barriers
- understand the role of enunciation in speech clarity
- recognise the importance of listening skills for better understanding
- practice assertive communication to build relationships
- enhance self-esteem to express views and opinions more confidently
- know the role of body language for communication effectiveness
- understand conflict management strategies to improve workplace relationships
All our workshops are available via in-house training.
Designed for professionals, supervisors, managers, or any individuals who want to advance in their career by being able to communicate more effectively as well as to be able to create a good communicative climate for interpersonal relationship.