FRS updates for financial reporting in 2018 - Workshop 2018
This workshop aims to provide you with an update on the new and amended Hong Kong Accounting Standards (HKASs) and Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (HKFRSs).
Key topics covered:
- Recap and update of new and amended HKASs and HKFRSs to be effective for 2017/18
- Recap the main ideas in HKFRS 15 Revenue and HKFRS 16 Leases
Cheung Pat Yan Jacky CPA (Aust.), Teaching Assistant, The Open University of Hong Kong
Jacky is a member of CPA Australia, academic staff teaching financial reporting and management accounting in the Open University of Hong Kong.
BUY 3 AND SAVE 10%:
Enjoy 10% savings when you register for any three or more workshops in the Finance for the Future Program 2018.
Enter promo code FUTUREHK18 at checkout.
* The fee paid is non-refundable. Transfers must be advised in writing and received by CPA Australia at least five working days prior to the event date. Transfers can only be made once and are subject to workshops within Finance for the Future Program 2018.
- Recognise the amendments in HKASs and HKFRSs
- Understand the basic ideas of HKFRS 15 and HKFRS 16
This workshop is suitable for auditors, accountants, finance professionals and anyone who prepare, read, audit and analyse financial statements and interested in FRS updates for financial reporting for 2018.