Key topics covered:
• Understand audiences’ interests, preferred ways of communication and needs
• Enhance making presentations effectiveness with good connection with audiences
• Understand and practice various state of the art presentation skills to enhance own influencing ability in making business presentations
• Capture and maintain audience’s attention when presenting financial data
• Sharing of real examples of Financial Communication
Kin W. Chan
Kin W. Chan has more than 15 years of accounting and finance experience in financial world. He has conducted investment accounting, fund finance and investor relation functions in private equity funds and investment banks. He is a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (FCA) and a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA). He was invited to be a guest speaker in Investment Performance Analysis and Risk Management (IPARM) Conference to present on the Reviewing International Regulatory & GIPS Updates and their Implications for the Asian Investment Management Market.
• Understanding presentation skills for financial information
• Understanding the need of Investors/Board of Director / management for presenting financial information
This workshop is suitable for those who want an understanding on financial communication. It would also be beneficial to accountants, finance manager, business owners and those who are involved in financial control functions within their organisation.