Ethics for business - Strong corporate governance - Workshop 2018
This workshop will examine the necessary role of ethics in developing a strong corporate governance structure. Ethical situations and the assessment of impacts on corporate governance will also be discussed through the review of different case studies during the session.
Key topics covered:
- Role of ethics in corporate governance
- Business risk factors to ethical performance
- Ethical problems and ethical dilemmas
- How to blow the whistle safely (the latest from the IESB)
- Ethical Leadership
- Case studies of ethical situations and assessment of impact on Corporate Governance
Flavia Rodricks has over 20 years of working experience in public accounting, banking and post-graduate teaching. She has extensive experience in audits, tax audits, financial analysis, lecturing and academic curriculum development in the Asia-Pacific region. Flavia is highly experienced in delivering content on Cost and Management Accounting, Australian Tax Law and Practice, Auditing and Governance, Ethics and Sustainability at different levels from top management to executives in MBA programme.
BUY 3 AND SAVE 10%:
Enjoy 10% savings when you register for any three or more workshops in the Finance for the Future Program 2018.
Enter promo code FUTUREHK18 at checkout.
* The fee paid is non-refundable. Transfers must be advised in writing and received by CPA Australia at least five working days prior to the event date. Transfers can only be made once and are subject to workshops within Finance for the Future Program 2018.
- Understand role of ethics in corporate governance
- Identify the business risk factors to ethical performance
- Define Ethical problems and ethical dilemmas
- Examine how to blow the whistle safely (the latest from the IESB)
- Apply ethical Leadership
- Apply learning through various case studies discussion
This workshop is suitable for accountants and finance professionals to gain knowledge in corporate governance. Those who are interested in this topic are welcome to attend.