Introduction to data analytics - Workshop 2018
In this workshop, you will gain an understanding of data analytics and its critical application to the role of finance.
Key topics covered:
- Importance of analytics to the future role of finance
- Introduction to the data analytics process and key techniques
- Next steps to develop your organisation/ your personal skills
Simon Lindley is a specialist in business and finance function transformation including Excel and enterprise based solutions for business intelligence and reporting. He has over 20 years’ experience in this area including; programme managing ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence (BI) programmes, implementing shared services, process re-engineering and outsourcing solutions. Simon is a UK Chartered Accountant, MBA, a Chartered Engineer and IT Professional with a Masters level Diploma in Corporate Governance. He also has training and qualifications in Data Science and Statistics.
BUY 3 AND SAVE 10%:
Enjoy 10% savings when you register for any three or more workshops in the Finance for the Future Program 2018.
Enter promo code FUTUREHK18 at checkout.
* The fee paid is non-refundable. Transfers must be advised in writing and received by CPA Australia at least five working days prior to the event date. Transfers can only be made once and are subject to workshops within Finance for the Future Program 2018.
- Understand the importance of analytics to the future role of finance
- Recognise the role of technology, specialists and for business/ finance people in data analytics
- Able to plan to improve your and your organisation’s capability in data analytics
This workshop is suitable for accounting and finance professionals as well as anyone who is interested in gaining knowledge in data analytics.