Financial statement analysis of listed entities - Workshop 2017
This workshop aims to bring you insights through the experience sharing and techniques in identifying, analysing and writing cases based on financial statements of listed entities.The importance and techniques in identifying and analysing financial statements.
Key topics covered:
- The application of new IFRS and HKFRS in financial statement analysis
- Issues other than financial statements in analysing listed entities
- Limitation and pitfalls in analysing financial statements and writing real cases
- Real cases for sharing
- Can the results of financial statement analysis be used for investment purpose?
- Selected techniques in analysing financial statements of listed entities
- Sharing the real case of financial statements of listed entities
- Identified issues in analysing the financial statements of listed entities
Mr Lam Chi Yuen Nelson FCPA (Aust.), Chairman, Nelson CPA Limited
Nelson Lam is a practising CPA with his own professional firms, author of professional accounting and auditing textbooks, and a financial analysis columnist in periodical in analyzing the financial statements of listed entities.
- Understand the techniques in analysing financial statements of listed entities
- Learn from the experience in reading and analysing financial statements
- Apply financial statement analysis for investment purposes
This workshop is suitable for those who prepare, read, audit and analyze financial statements, including auditors, accountants, finance professionals and one who is interested in financial statement analysis.