In today’s workplace, an effective leader must have the ability to control their minds and emotions and help to guide those around them to develop their own self-knowledge and success. Learning to be aware of yourself isn't always easy, but mastering this skill can help you become a much more effective leader.
The maintenance of own well-being in facing various challenges in the workplace has always been a key focus for business managers and accounting professionals. In order to succeed and in motivating your team at work, would it be useful to pick up some tips to help sustain your own positive mind-set and stay highly in control over your emotion at ease? This 3-hour workshop on self-leadership aims to foster and reinforce managers and accounting professionals’ well-being, positive mind-set and engagement in the workplace.
Language: Cantonese supplemented with English
The program will cover the following learning outcomes:
• Know the keys to effective leadership
• Understand yourself better as a leader
• Know how better to become a role model to your team and to sustain your motivation and engagement as a leader
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
Dr. Harry Wong (aka Dr. Happy), FCPA
• Trained and facilitated over 30,000 professionals and management in Greater China (incl. Macau), US, UK, Canada, Australia and Singapore
• Asia 1st Certified NLP master trainer by American Board of NLP personally trained China 1st certified coach trainer at master level by American Board of NLP – Coaching Division
• Accredited HKMAAL General Mediator (Accountancy and Family)
• Chartered professional accountant of CICA, Canada
• Doctor of Applied Psychology, USA
The program is suitable for business managers and accounting professionals who would like to equip themselves with a mind-set to motivate and engage their teams.