In today’s business environment, most people communicate yet only a few connect. Interpersonal relationships with different stakeholders at work can make or break managers and accounting professionals when working with different business units or consulting in public practice. To be an effective influencer means you are working hand-in-hand with people and for many, yet this is not always an easy task.
This interactive 3-hour workshop aims to turn business managers and accounting professionals into people consultants. The workshop concentrates on building up essential assertiveness skills so participants can communicate on an even footing with their stakeholders and business partners, display an influencing presence so they can get their point across in a firm, concise and empowering manner, and articulate their competencies fully with confidence.
Language: Cantonese supplemented with English
The program will cover the following learning outcomes:
• Create and sustain a professional presence to build trust and understanding with their stakeholders at work
• Understand how better to communicate assertively to connect, get buy-in and create influence on their stakeholders
• Have a desirable “Can Do” mindset as people consultants that add values to their stakeholders
• Hear insights from the following subject matter expert:
Dr. Harry Wong (aka Dr. Happy), FCPA
• Trained and facilitated over 30,000 professionals and management in Greater China (incl. Macau), US, UK, Canada, Australia and Singapore
• Asia 1st Certified NLP master trainer by American Board of NLP personally trained China 1st certified coach trainer at master level by American Board of NLP – Coaching Division
• Accredited HKMAAL General Mediator (Accountancy and Family)
• Chartered professional accountant of CICA, Canada
• Doctor of Applied Psychology, USA
The program is suitable for business managers and accounting professionals who would like to refine their influencing and consultative skills when working with different stakeholders and know how better to stay positive at work.