Dashboard design in Excel 2018 - Workshop
This comprehensive workshop will show you a range of Excel skills you can apply in your workplace to develop highly interactive dashboards. You will acquire the skills to create reports which are time saving and easy to read and interpret. This course is designed for accountants, analysts and finance professionals who want to understand the key considerations, design rules, and how to promote insight and increase understanding when designing dashboard displays.
- Working with INDEX & MATCH Formula using multiple criteria
- Data Summary using SUMIFS Formula
- SUMPRODUCT formula
- HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP formula
- Nested IF with AND statements
- LARGE formula
- RIGHT formula
- Creation of a custom function in VBA
- Working with the HYPERLINK formula to change the dashboard metrics
- Creation of a form control combo box and an active X control
- Display interactive data from operations, finance, human resource and social media to create a broad view of the organisation
- Create an interactive calculations page which moves in line with selections made on the output (dashboard) page
- Create active X combo boxes to allow users to choose different metrics to display in the report
- Display analysis by region or team/department and highlight these displays with conditional formatting
- Build summary tables and create charting trends which can be turned on or off depending on user preference
- Create a highly interactive sensitivity tool through the creation of a custom function and use this function to apply sensitivities to the model
This workshop is designed specifically for finance and accounting professionals who use Excel in their day to day roles.
Participants will gain the maximum benefit from this course if they are already competent spreadsheets users. The course is designed for people who use Excel on a regular basis, and are comfortable with using its tools and functions.
Please bring a USB.
Please note enrolments close 2 working days prior to the workshop date.
Looking for a customised learning solution for your organisation or team? Contact us today to discuss in-house learning options.