Developing yourself as an exceptional finance leader 2018 - 2 day workshop
In this two day workshop we will cover practical strategies to develop from a manager to a finance leader.
This workshop is facilitated by Danette Fenton-Menzies CPA, who has extensive experience in finance roles in ‘Big Four’ accounting firms, private sector and government organisations, and for the past 17 years has specialised in public sector finance and leadership training. Danette uses her expert facilitation and training skills to bring the real world management and leadership scenarios experienced within finance teams to life, using every day examples relevant to finance professionals like you.
- What is strategic leadership?
- Skills and qualities of strategic finance leaders
- Strategic decision-making techniques
- Thriving during turbulent times as a strategic finance leader
- Growing more leaders
- Emotional intelligence skills of strategic finance leaders
- Moving towards mastery
- Case study: From leader to strategic leader - developing from a leader to a strategic finance leader in a finance role
- Describe strategic leadership and identify skills and qualities of strategic finance leaders
- Apply key techniques and strategies to support good strategic decision-making
- Identify ways to create opportunities as a strategic finance leader during turbulent times
- Develop more leaders to leverage opportunities
- Identify specific tactics to grow yourself as an emotional intelligent strategic finance leader
- Identify tools and techniques to develop your mastery as a strategic finance leader
This course is designed for experienced managers and leaders of accounting and finance teams in the corporate, SME, public and not-for-profit sectors.