Join Carmen Ridley, Principal of Australian Financial Reporting Solutions and current board member of the AASB, as she discusses the changes in financial reporting that have occurred in the previous six months and key issues for June reporting periods.
Click on the image below for Carmen Ridley's biography.
Webinars are 1 CPD hour each.
Access to the recording of the webinar will be made available approximately 24 hours after the event. Access is available for 12 months, giving you the flexibility to watch anytime, anywhere, on any device.
For an optimal experience please check webinar technical support for testing and technical instructions.
• Changes in accounting standards
• Accounting interpretations issued
• Other relevant changes / publications / pronouncements
• Discuss ASIC’s area of focus on financial reports
• Where time permits, this session will also include information regarding contentious issues during the previous reporting period and/ or difficult accounting standards
Those working in external reporting, financial management, accounting administration, management accounting and financial accounting.