Learn how to create an interactive whole of organisation infographic report using Microsoft Excel.
- Build a data table with conditional formatting
- Build some revenue and expense pie charts to display a percentage
- Create some revenue analysis using a chart within chart technique
- Incorporate a picture into the analysis
- Add some conditional formatting to create a chart from Excel cells and wingdings
- Create a holistic view of the organisation, display interactive data from operations, finance and human resources
- Create active x combo boxes for different metrics to display in the report
- Create analysis by region or team/department
- Build summary tables and create trends in the charting which can be turned on or off
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.