This course will help you understand the financial reporting requirements that are unique to Singapore. The course covers the following topics:
- An overview of the Singaporean financial reporting framework
- Reporting requirements for the different types of companies
This course should be used in conjunction with Preparing annual financial statements which provides you with the knowledge to compile:
- Financial statements using a final trial balance and other background information
- The sundry disclosures required for a set of financial statements
This one hour online course forms part of the FastClass short course suite.
- The Singapore reporting framework including Companies Act, FRS, interpretations of FRS and the ASC framework
- Identifying different types of private and publicly accountable entities
- Reporting for large and small entities under FRS
This FastClass is suited to those working in financial accounting roles who need to identify sources of Singapore-specific reporting requirements for companies.