This recorded webinar will show you a practical approach to designing scalable, flexible and reusable forecasting models.
During the webinar, you will create a complete forecasting model in Excel using the Excel templates provided.
- The theory behind financial modelling
- Build of a sensitivity page which will hold all model assumptions
- The creation of an asset depreciation schedule
- Creation of the Income Statement associated 5 year forecast
- The development of a robust calculations page which will be used to feed a summary sheet
- Building assumptions to generate what if scenarios.
- Generating a predictive P&L template in a format which can be easily consolidated.
- The model will be interactive to allow for what if analysis during budget presentation meetings.
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.