This course covers Auditing Standard: ASA 315 Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatements through Understanding the Entity and its Environment.
This course covers the procedures to be planned, then performed and documented as required by ASA 315 to allow this risk identification and assessment by the auditor.
The course will cover:
- The required areas of understanding of the entity and its environment in accordance with ASA 315
- The risk assessment procedures required under ASA 315
- The risks that require special audit consideration
- Documentation requirements
This one hour online course forms part of the FastClass short course suite.
- Identify and assess the risks of material misstatement at the financial report and assertion level
- Document the risk identification and assessment requirements of an audit
This course is suitable for auditors and public practitioners.