This learning manual covers the most commonly used Australian Accounting Standards for not-for-profit entities. You’ll also explore the disclosures required when preparing and presenting general purpose financial statements under either full Australian Accounting Standards or the Australian Reduced Disclosure Regime.
• AASB 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
• AASB 107 Statement of cash flows
• AASB 138 Intangible Assets
• AASB 140 Investment Property
This course consists of one hard copy learning manual and one online assessment.
Want to know more? Click below to view a sample of the learning manual:
• Identify the major accounting principles and disclosure requirements for accounting standards most relevant to not-for-profit entities.
• Apply the principles learned throughout the course in a practical setting.
• Calculate relevant amounts for inclusion in the financial statements of not-for-profit entities.
This course is specifically designed for CFOs, Financial Controllers, General Managers, Managers, Team Leaders and employees working in Local, State and Commonwealth Government or Government business enterprise and Not-for-profit, and in the following areas:
• Accounting administration
• Internal and External Audit
• Corporate governance
• External reporting
• Financial control
• Management accounting
• Financial management
• Financial accounting