This course will help you manage the constraints of time, money, and schedules, and how they relate to the overall quality of your project and product.
For an optimal experience please check the minimum computer system requirements.
This online course forms part of the SkillsNet short course suite.
- Recognise the importance of managing project costs, schedules, and resources
- Recognise the importance of managing project quality
- Manage project performance variances in a given scenario
- Determine how to ensure customer satisfaction in a given scenario
- Identify the process improvement technique to use in a given scenario
- Match common fact-based management mistakes with examples
- Match empowered performance principles with examples
- Recognise ways that project management software can be used to manage projects
- Match report types to examples of their use
- Recognise the importance of properly managing a project
- Manage technical performance, the customer relationship, and team conflict in given scenarios
- Recognise examples of the activities involved in the change management process
- Match the risk management processes with their descriptions
This course is targeted toward a diverse range of managers and staff members who wish to acquire the necessary skills to successfully manage small- to medium-sised projects.