This recorded webinar is specifically designed for finance professionals working with Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day working roles.
Expert presenter Marcus Small will assist you to calculate employees accumulated entitlement of Long Service Leave (LSL) using a dataset in Excel.
- Build a tool from scratch to show long service leave (LSL) provisions for an organisation
- Design an LSL tool to accommodate the varying on costs for each state
- Build a scalable and reusable Excel model
- Gain an understanding of the calculating long service leave
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test knowledge acquired
- Build models based on long service leave using teaching points and template resources supplied
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.