This learning manual will arm you with key knowledge on fraud detection, investigation and prevention based on real life experiences of forensic practitioners.
Take this opportunity to learn new approaches to fraud and become more effective in your work.
- The forensic accountant as an expert witness
- Forensic investigation
- Forensic technology
- Recording and case presentation
- Fraud detection tools and techniques
- Fraud and corruption control
This course consists of one hard copy learning manual and one online assessment.
Want to know more? Click below to view a sample of the learning manual:
- Discuss current trends in fraud and corruption in Australia and globally
- Implement fundamental techniques in the investigation and detection of fraud
- Describe how to prepare and present a forensic case involving allegations of fraud
- Provide guidance on fraud prevention principles as promoted by AS 8001-2008 Fraud and Corruption Control
This course is specially designed for:
- public practitioners including sole practitioners at the partner and director level
- those working in Government (federal, state, local and business/enterprise)
- academic professionals
- practitioners in insolvency, auditing (internal and external), risk and advisory