This recorded webinar will show you how to create a flexible budget using Excel.
A starting Excel file will be provided and the webinar covers common budget inputs and outputs for any business.
- Review underlying assumptions in the model
- Build up both the revenue and expenses based on call volumes
- Generate the cost of staff allocated to each office based on call volumes
- Add administrative costs based on whether the office is a head office, state office or regional office
- Add flexibility so we can consolidate the model to review a part or whole of organisation
- Approaches to take up operational groups to increase accuracy and reduce the burden of budgeting
- Create a robust tool to generate sales and expense data which is scalable
- Clear report layout so your message can be relayed simply and easily absorbed
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.