This recorded webinar will connect PowerPivot to an external data source, devise formula and build reports.
- Connecting PowerPivot to an external data source e.g. Microsoft Access
- Summarising and aggregating data with DAX functions – RELATED, CALCULATE, DIVIDE, SUMX
- Utilising disconnected tables to generate a slicer to give results based on commission
- Introducing Time Intelligence functions to sort data by month to add value to reports
- Understand data modelling basics for building PowerPivot data models
- Connecting PowerPivot to external data sources
- Summarising and aggregating data with DAX functions
- Utilising disconnected tables for sophisticated analysis
- Introduce Time Intelligence functions
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.