Learn how to display your data in chart form and then add trend lines using inbuilt analysis to project how data might appear in the future.
- Set up a worksheet to be used with the solver
- The creation of scenarios using the scenario manager
- The setup of a workbook to use goal seek to work out predefined ratios
- A demonstration of how regression analysis can be used with the FORECAST formula to make projections
- Use the Goal Seek and Data Tables to calculate payment schedules for project based accounting
- Use Excel’s solver tool to calculate expected returns. Excel’s solver algorithm makes the calculations for you while generating a report to show workings
- Use Excel’s Scenario Manager to compare sensitivity analysis to outline the most suitable costing program
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.