This recorded webinar will demonstrate how to create an Australian heat map dashboard, showing where growth is strongest using a map of Australia which is split by state.
• Brief overview into heat maps in the context of dashboarding
• The file and the key drivers behind the data
• The creation of some formula and trend analysis
• Show how the numbers can drive a heat map in an Excel file
• Create a flexible calculations page which allows the dashboard to report at state and national level.
• Order information in a structured tables and charts so they are visually appealing and tell a compelling story.
• Add a heat map to the dashboard to highlight areas of interest based on the underlying data
• Work through detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test knowledge acquired
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.