This recorded webinar is designed specifically for finance professionals working with Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day working roles.
Expert presenter Marcus Small will cover both methods of calculating depreciation, namely straight line and declining value, using practical examples in Microsoft Excel.
- Build a tool from scratch showing depreciation from individual projects flowing through to the final consolidated depreciation posting
- Design a tool to allow for planning around changes in Capex expenditure over time
- Design a flexible model to allow for changes in assumptions around the useful lives of assets
- Gain an understanding of project depreciation schedules
- Work through detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test knowledge acquired
- Build models based on using teaching points and template resources supplied
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.