Discounted Cash Flow valuation is one of the key measures used in a variety of situations by financial professionals everywhere. This recorded webinar will run through a basic Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) example in Excel.
• Create a basic DCF model in Excel
• Use DCF formula in Excel
• Avoid pitfalls when creating DCF models
• Gain an understanding of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation
• Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
• Build models based on DCF
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.