Learn how to display your data in multiple chart forms and then add trend lines using in-built analysis to project how data might appear in the future.
This recorded webinar will focus on creating three very different charts.
- Charts to use, and charts not to use, to show trends
- A trending column chart with shapes are the primary series
- A bullet chart (essentially an attractive stacked column chart)
- A four segment line chart, each with its own series
- Create trends using the ‘Forecast’ formula to track future sales or spend projections
- Add data tables to your report and create in cell formula which appears as a chart
- Add shapes to your charts to highlight when targets are met (these move dynamically as the goal posts shift)
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.