This recorded webinar covers advanced financial modelling techniques using Excel.
- Using a ‘one cell to rule them all’ methodology participants will learn how to create an financial model which changes based on the contents of a single cell.
- Create one off event scenarios which add a one off event to your forecast, then take that event out of all future years so projections are not over stated.
- Generate scenario analysis using the Excel goal seek tool
- Set up a scenario sheet so its flexible (run multiple scenarios)
- Build in a one off event in a particular year
- Create an intelligent calculation around the one off event
- Isolate the calculations of an entire sheet to look at one cell
- Consolidate the model so multiple P&Ls can be consolidated
- Generate some scenario analysis using the Excel goal seek tool
- Work through detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test knowledge acquired
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.