This course describes Excel 2010's auditing and formula correction features and shows you how to use data validation to avoid worksheet errors.
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of basic word processing, computing, and spreadsheets; familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment; an understanding of the Internet and web-page functionality
For an optimal experience please check the minimum computer system requirements.
This online course forms part of the SkillsNet short course suite.
Please note this course is only available to CPA Australia members.
- Use Excel's formula auditing tools to evaluate and correct formulas
- Use the Watch Window to inspect, audit, or confirm formula calculations and results
- Use data tools to convert text to columns and remove duplicates
- Add data validation to worksheet cells
- List the different things you can use data validation for
- Use error checking to identify a formula error
- Separate text in one column into two columns
- Restrict data entry in specific cells
End users seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel 2010 at an advanced level.