This course introduces the SAP PLM solution, describing the overall concept of the PLM lifecycle and describing some of the main activities involved in managing products across the product life cycle.
For an optimal experience please check the minimum computer system requirements.
This online course forms part of the SkillsNet short course suite.
Please note this course is only available to CPA Australia members.
- Recognise phases of the product life cycle
- Match PLM solutions with their corresponding features
- Match phases of the project life cycle with corresponding tools within the Project System module
- Recognise the procedure for creating a new document
- Identify functions of the DMS
- Recognise applications in the Product Lifecycle Management module
- Recognise the relationship between the product life cycle and the project life cycle
- Create a new document using SAP's Document Management System
- Identify elements of the Project Builder interface
- Recognise the procedure for creating a new project in the SAP Project System
- Recognise the procedure for displaying an item in the Material Master
- Recognise the procedure for selecting a material to view
- Match PLM management functions with corresponding descriptions of how they relate to process planning
- Recognise the procedure for making changes to project information using Project Builder
- Sequence the steps of the change management processes
- Recognise the procedure for making a change to a project document using Project System
- Create a new project and make changes to its documentation using PLM applications
Individuals who plan to use SAP's Business Suite 7 applications to perform basic business functions within their organisations