What would you do if a client asks you, "should I set up a self managed superannuation fund?"
Since the Accountants' Exemption was repealed on 30 June 2016, there has been uncertainty regarding licensing requirements to give such advice.
This 90-minute recorded webinar will provide clarity on your role in the new regime.
Designed to build on what you and your staff know about scoping an engagement, this recorded webinar will:
- Give you the essential tools to help you navigate the differences between licensed and unlicensed advice.
- Demonstrate best practice examples and every day scenarios to help build your scoping skills.
- Explore possible options to address your clients' needs while ensuring you remain compliant.
This recorded webinar will be delivered by Kath Bowler and Paul Derham. Click on this link for biographies.
- Understand the differences between scoping, objectives and recommendations
- Identify what constitutes factual, general and personal advice
- Understand who can and cannot be part of the advice process
- Understand your compliance obligations
This recorded webinar is designed for all public practitioners and their staff.