This recorded webinar will show you how to create a report which brings together knowledge learnt in the following recorded webinars:
- An Introduction to big data and business analytics
- Business modelling using big data
The webinar will outline how to organise the report and manage new data.
- Review source data provided and create three primary tables to form the report
- Join the tables and create a calculated measure
- Add a Power Map and go through the exercise of how to get data into a 2D and 3D map
- Create three PowerPivot reports to feed the dashboard
- Work through complex DAX examples
- Apply a report structure, manage tables and incorporate new data into the report from an external source
- Visualising and comparing performance matrices and summarising them into a dashboard style report
- Globalising location-based results to identify trends and patterns on a 3D scale with Power Map
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.