Construct a business valuation model using Microsoft Excel.
This recorded webinar will construct a valuation of a business based on the cash flow projections that are automatically compiled from a set of assumptions using Excel.
- Common methods for company valuation
- Review example company, industry and distinctive characteristics
- Steps in creating a valuation for example company
- Performing the calculation to generate a free cash flow
- Discount the free cash flows to derive the value for the company based on a set of inputs
- Based on a set of cash flow projections, calculate the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for the business
- Create a business valuation model using Excel
- Build in model flexibility which enables you to perform sensitivities on the projected cash flow and financing of a business
- Create a 3 and 5 year value for the business based on the assumptions
- Work through the detailed tasks accompanying the webinar to test your knowledge
Professionals working in SME or Corporate entities in specialist or analyst and mid-level career roles working in job functions such as external reporting, financial control and management accounting.