This course takes you through the essentials of problem solving and explores some of its challenges.
For an optimal experience please check the minimum computer system requirements.
This online course forms part of the SkillsNet short course suite.
- Sequence key activities performed in the six-step problem-solving model
- Recognise the effects of five types of mind traps
- Determine how to counteract the effects of problem-solving traps exhibited in a given scenario
- Recognise activities that demonstrate the type of skills best suited to resolve a given type of problem
- Match problem-solving competencies to their descriptions
Individuals who want to develop or improve their problem-solving and decision-making skills