This learning manual examines strategies that can be considered or used within an SMSF.
Some of the strategies may also be applicable wholly or in part with APRA regulated funds particularly Small APRA funds.
It also explores in detail the different wealth creation strategies that may be used within an SMSF.
- Introduction to SMSF strategies
- Maximise tax effective contributions
- Invest in direct property
- Minimise fund tax
- Determine the most appropriate structure for holding life insurance
- Minimise the tax on death benefits paid to non-tax dependants
- Case studies
This course consists of one hard copy learning manual and one online assessment.
Want to know more? Click below to view a sample of the learning manual:
What you will learn:
- Apply your knowledge of SMSFs in order to develop appropriate strategies for clients who have an SMSF
- Develop recommendations that are in the client's best interest
- Compare different strategies that could be used to meet a client's objectives
- Expand your knowledge of SMSFs and reference sources for further research
This learning manual has been developed for:
- professional accountants licensed under the Australian Financial Services (AFS) licensing regime to provide SMSF advice
- auditors of SMSFs or Registered Tax Agents